We are engaged in selling affordable quality homes catering to middle-and-above-middle-income earners, such as government & private employees, overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), and entrepreneurs.
We provide information that you need be able to choose the best house and lot that you need based on your budget or income.
We assist clients from start of their inquiry until they comfortably live in their dream home.
We see to it that we are building a good and friendly relationship to the client by listening to their concerns and helping them provide a solution to some possible problems.
We assure you that we can be trusted just like what many of them did to us.
How to Choose the Best Agent When Buying Profriends properties
If you do decide to use the services of a real estate agent or broker, then it is important that you choose the right one to work with. Afterall, the real estate agent is usually the key to a successful transaction.
However, when you buy your house and lot in Cavite it can be especially difficult when dealing with an incompetent or disloyal real estate agent. Fortunately, most real estate agents do an excellent or reasonably good job.
To help select a good agent or broker when you buy your house and lot in Cavite, there are several key issues you should know with the real estate agent or broker.
- How long has the real estate agent been involved in the real estate industry?
- Can the real estate agent supply testimonials from satisfied clients?
- Does the real estate agent offer any form of guarantee?
- How long has the real estate agent been selling homes in the local area?
- What professional courses and designations has the agent completed?
- Does the agent work full-time?
- Does the real estate agent have good negotiating skills?
- What will the real estate agent do for you?
- What systems does the agent have in place to keep in constant contact during the listing and the transaction?
- Will the real estate agent help you find other professionals?