Get to know more about Carmona, Cavite
Oakwood House Model
(House and Lot For Sale in Carmona Cavite)
Cavite - Carmona
||Price / Budget
||Php 2,430,000.00 (Philippine Peso)
- 2 storey with 4 bedrooms
- 2 toilet and bath
- Laundry/Service Area
- Living, Dining, Kitchen, Balcony
- Provision for Terrace and Lanai
- Provision for 2 Car Garage
- Provision for Front Lawn
- Provision for CATV, Telephone and Air-Conditioning Unit
- Pre-Painted Long Span Roofing
- Tiled Kitchen Counter With Stainless Kitchen Sink
- Tiled Toilet and Bath
- Ceramic Bathroom Fixtures
- Interior and Exterior Wall Paint Finish
Club House, Swimming Pool, Basketball Court and kids play ground
House Floor Plan
House Sample Computation
(Preselling Units - Turnover is on the 18th - 24th month - Oakwood House Model)
LOT SIZE: 100sqm
- House turnover is on the 18th-24th month.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice. Price may also vary according to location of unit.
- Developer will process the Bank loan, just complete the requirements.
- Above interest rate are estimates and for reference only. Prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
- The total contract price includes processing fee of transfer of title and other processing expenses.
- Buyer can move in upon full payment of equity and Bank loan take-out.
- Submission of full documents needed within 60 days from date of reservation.
Carmona Estates is complete with a place for education (St. Anthony de Carmelli), worship, commercial area, leisure (country club) and socialization (linear park). It is near Carmona Market, Jeepney Terminal, Police Station, Petron Gasoline Station, Banks, Hospital, retail outlets and restaurants readily available.
Amenities and Facilities
Its amenities allow you to enjoy the comforts of your community for leisure, spirituality, and family fun. such as Club House, Function Room, Basketball Court, Play ground and a Swimming pool. There is also a church, commercial area and school within the Carmona Estate.
2 SWIMMING POOLS
2 COMMERCIAL AREAS
3 BASKETBALL COURTS (1 covered, 2 open)
Carmona Estates is conveniently located near the Carmona Exit of the South Luzon Expressway, a 5 minute drive from the Carmona town proper and public market. It is only a 30-45 minute drive from the Makati Central Business District and has access to schools, hospitals, and business establishments in the nearby towns of Laguna. Definitely a lot closer when compared to Sta Rosa, less busy compared to Binan, and for those who live further south of Laguna, Carmona Estates is strategically located midway for all your personal and family lifestyle needs. There will also be a future access road to Sta. Rosa, Laguna where all the best schools like Don Bosco, De La Salle Canlubang and St. Scholastic Westgrove Heights are located. Also access road to Technopark Laguna.
- Entrance Gate
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Shuttle Service
- Concrete Road Network
- 24-hour Security
- Electricity provided by Meralco
- Centralized Water System
- Telephone Lines
- Commercial Area
- 3 Minutes drive to Waltermart Carmona, Cavite
- 15 Minutes drive to SM Dasmarinas, Cavite
- 10 Minutes drive to Alabang Town Center (ATC) and FIESTA MALL (Via SLEX)
- 30 Minutes drive to Makati Business District
- 3 Minutes drive to Carmona Public Market
- Perpetual College, (Binan)
- De La Salle Univ. (Laguna)
- STI College (Carmona)
- Colegio San Agustin.
- St. Anthony de Carmelli (Private Elementary & High School within the subdivision.)
- BPI, China Bank, Metro Bank, Allied Bank, BDO, Land Bank, etc.
- Splash Island, Barrio Fiesta, (Carmona), Southwood Manor, (Golf & hotel restaurant), 30-45mins drive to TAGAYTAY
- Carmona Medical Center is currently under construction. Location is beside Waltermart, Carmona. Only 5 minutes away from Carmona Estates.
Just 30 minutes away from Makati Central Business District, Pines is situated in Carmona, Cavite (almost boundary of Laguna). Very close to access roads leading to schools, country clubs, hospitals and shopping centers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is the Reservation Fee?
Ans. Reservation Fee varies according to the selling price of the house. For example, the Reservation Fee for Oakwood is 20,000 pesos.
2. Is the Reservation Fee refundable?
Ans. It is not refundable but it is part of the downpayment.
3. Can buyer upgrade or transfer to another unit with a higher price?
Ans. Yes, provided under same developer. All payments will be credited to the new unit chosen. No penalty or deductions on the previous payments, only transfer fee of 3,000 pesos.
4. When will be the first monthly payment for equity?
Ans. Your first downpayment will start 30 days after paying the reservation fee.
5. How about House Improvement?
Ans. Buyer must get outside contractor to do the improvement of their unit. Buyer can only start installation of tiles/improvement after house is turned-over. Please take note that turn-over unit has cement finish flooring in all floors. Buyer will shoulder the cost of tiles installation.
6.) Required Documents
1.) 3 pcs. ID picture 1x1 (applicant & atty-in-fact)
2.) 2 Valid ID's (husband & wife if married)
3.) Cedula (wife & husband & atty-in-fact)
4.) Birth Certificate or Marriage Contract
5.) Proof of Billing Address or Certification from Owner if Renting
7.) Postdated Checks for downpayment
Additional requirements for OFW
2.) Special Power of Attorney duly consularized in place of work
3.) Job Contract/Employment Certificate duly consularized in place of work
(All requirements must be submitted within 30-60 days from Reservation date)