Get to know more about Carmona, Cavite
Cypress Townhouse Model
(House and Lot For Sale in Carmona Cavite)
Cavite - Carmona
||Price / Budget
- Two (2) Storey
- Three (3) Bedrooms with partition
- One (1) Toilet and Bath
- Living Area
- Dining Area
- Kitchen Area
- Provision for Service/Laundry Area
- Provision for One (1) Car Garage
- Pre-Painted G.I. Sheets
- Steel Casement Windows
- Pre-cast Panel System
- Painted Exterior & Interior Walls
- Water Closet
- Tiled Kitchen Counter
- Tiled Bathroom
- Floor Cement Finish
- Village Club House and Multipurpose Area, Swimming Pool, Shuttle Service
- 24 Security, Basketball Court and kids play ground
- Elegant Entrance Gate, Energized by Meralco, Centralized Water System
House Floor Plan
House Sample Computation
- Only few units of Ready For Occupancy are available. No Preselling units available.
- House turnover is on the 7th - 9th month if downpayment is paid in 6 months installment. Earlier if paid in spot cash downpayment or full cash payment.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice. Price may also vary according to location.
- Developer will process the Bank loan, just complete the requirements.
- Above interest rate are estimates and for reference only. Prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
- Processing fee for bank includes transfer of title and other processing expense.
- Buyer can move in upon full payment of downpayment and Bank loan take-out.
- Submission of full documents are needed within 60 days from date of reservation.
Carmona Estates is 72 hectares, and still growing with the additional 21 hectares for the two new house models, Linden and Maple Single Attached with Linear Park features. Carmona Estates lies within boundaries of Carmona Cavite and Binan Laguna.
Carmona Estates is complete with a place for education (St. Anthony de Carmelli), worship (catholic church), commercial area, leisure (country club with swimming pool) and socialization (parks). It is near Carmona Market, Jeepney Terminal, Police Station, Petron Gasoline Station, Banks, Hospital, retail outlets and restaurants readily available.
- 3 Minutes drive to Waltermart Carmona, Cavite
- 15 Minutes drive to SM Dasmarinas, Cavite
- 10 Minutes drive to Alabang Town Center (ATC) and FIESTA MALL (Via SLEX)
- 30 Minutes drive to Makati Business District
- Perpetual College, (Binan), De La Salle Univ. (Laguna), STI College (Carmona), Colegio San Agustin.
- St. Anthony de Carmelli (Private Elementary & High School within the Village.)
- BPI, China Bank, Metro Bank, Allied Bank, BDO, Land Bank, etc.
- Splash Island, Barrio Fiesta, (Carmona), Southwood Manor, (Golf & hotel restaurant), 30-45mins drive to TAGAYTAY
Just 30 minutes away from Makati Central Business District, Cypress is situated in Carmona, Cavite (almost boundary of Laguna). Very close to access roads leading to schools, country clubs, hospitals and shopping centers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Selling Price – This is the value or price of the house.
Processing fee - It covers payment for Title transfer cost, Blue print of the houseplans (one set), Administrative and documentary expenses.
Total Contract or Package Price – The Selling Price of the house plus the processing fee.
Reservation - This is the first step on purchasing a unit. The reservation depends on the house model you would like to purchase. It is not refundable but it is a part of the downpayment.
Downpayment -The monthly downpayment will start when you reserved the unit. If you reserved from 6th - 20th of the month the monthly downpayment will start on 20th of the next month. If you reserved the unit from 21st - 5th of the month the monthly downpayment will start on 5th of the next month. The buyer need to submit PDC (Post dated Check) for the payment of downpayment. The number of PDC's is based on the terms of downpayment.
In-house Financing – The loanable amount will be loaned to the Developer.
Bank Financing– The loanable amount will be loaned to our affliate bank like BDO, UCPB and Metrobank.
Monthly Amortization -
The monthly amortization will start right after the full payment of downpayment.
- For In-house financing - Need to submit 36 pcs of Post Dated Check (PDC's) for the 3 years payment of amortization
- For BDO Bank financing - The amortization payment is thru Auto-Debit on savings account or submit post dated check to the bank.
- For UCPB and Metrobank - The amortization payment will be discussed by the bank to the buyer.
Loan Application - The Developer will process the loan. The buyer only need to submit the requirements needed in bank loan application with in 60 days after the reservation. The appraisal of the unit is already pre-approved by our affliate bank. The application of housing loan will start after the 60% of the house construction.
- 3 pcs. ID picture 1x1
- 2 Valid ID's (if married husband and wife )
- Cedula (if married husband and wife )
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Contract
- Proof of Billing Address or Certification from Owner if Renting
- TIN (number only)
- Postdated Checks
- For bank Financing- need to submit 12 checks for the downpayment
- For inhouse financing - need to submit 65 pcs check for 5 years amortization or 70pcs check for 10 years amortization
- 24 pcs for downpayment
- 36 pcs for amortization
- 4 pcs for 5 years amortization or 9 pcs for 10 years amortization
- 1 pc for guarantee check
Additional requirements for OFW or Seaman (your representative in the Phils is called SPA or atty-in-fact)
- 7 copies of SPA (Special Power of Attorney) forms to be provided by the developer. It must be signed by the buyer. The 3 copies of it must be duly consularized in place of work (consularization is the act of authenticating any legal document by the consul office or the embassy, by the consul signing and affixing a red ribbon to the document).It must be submitted original to the developer . If Seaman, no need for consularization.
- 1 pc. 2 x 2 ID picture of atty-in-fact
- Valid ID's of atty-in-fact.
House turn-over or move-in
- For Pre Sale unit- The house move-in or turn over is 1-3 months after the house completion. The house completion will be based on the terms of downpayment.
- For Ready for Occupancy Unit - The house move-in or turn over is 1-3 months after the full payment of the downpayment.
- Pre sale unit - Construction of the house will start during the last quarter of the downpayment. Strictly all new house model of Lancaster Estate like Alexandra, Gabrielle, Margaret, Sophie, Diana and Alice is a pre sale unit.
- Ready for occupancy Unit (RFO) – The house is already constructed and subject upon availability of house model so the unit must reserve immediately.
House Improvement- Buyer can only start house improvement like installing floor tiles, changing wall paint, build cabinet and fencing gate after the turned-over of the unit and must get outside contractor to do the improvement. The buyer is required to submit the request for improvement with the sketch plan for the improvement and must pay a refundable bonding fee estimated amount to Php 5,500 - 10,500.00 depending on housing project chosen. This Bond will pay for any damages (should there be any) during construction of improvement period. Bond will be refunded if there is no damage done during construction.
Owner /Unit Transfer - Buyer can transfer reservation or payments to another person or unit. Just pay Php3,000.00 as transfer fee and submit a letter of request to trasfer a unit/owner to the developer . All payments made will be duly credited in the new owner/chosen unit, if there is no penalty in the old owner/unit.
(All requirements must be submitted within 30-60 days from Reservation date)